The National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit educational association providing services and benefits for sports officials.
For more than 40 years, NASO has been an innovator in developing benefits for sports officials. It was the first organization to provide officiating liability insurance protection and remains the leader in developing and promoting educational materials and personal benefits for sports officials.
Today more than 26,000 officials, representing virtually every sport at every level of play, are receiving the benefits of NASO membership.
Key Benefits of NASO Membership
- Sports Officials Security Program (SOS)
- Member Information and Consultation Program (MICP)
- $100,000 Errors & Omissions Coverage
- $15,500 Assault Protection
- Monthly members-only edition of Referee magazine – includes digital access
- Monthly It’s Official NASO newsletter – includes digital access
- Monthly NASO LockerRoom e-newsletter
- Advocating on critical issues impacting sports officials
- 20% off NASO and Referee publications
- Exclusive NASO member discount at Ump-Attire.com
- Marriott Athletic VIP card – Save up to 25%
- Discounts to annual Sports Officiating Summit
- Savings on personal services (car rentals & hotels)